Be Sure And Click On Older Posts On The Bottom Of The Page To List More Restaurants

Monday, April 14, 2008

Sarabeths Central Park South

Read & Write Reviews

40 Central Park South
New York, N.Y. 10019-1633
(212) 826-5959
www.sarabethscps.com
Map It
Menu

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Been to Sarabeths Central Park South? Please tell us your thoughts.

Heather said...

I love Sarabeth's for Brunch. But beware the wait can be VERY long on a sat or sun morning. but its worth it. you are right on the park and in the summer you can sit outside. they make really good homemade english muffins, corn muffins and baked goods so definitely try those. I havent yet been for any meal other than brunch, but when I used to live in midtown i was a regular. good thing is that its an all occaison type of place. I went on a date there once and followed brunch with a walk in the park. I have been with friends to have a "catching - up" session over brunch. And I took my dad there for breakfast when he came to visit me before hitting up the bronx zoo. bottom line - go for brunch but prepare to wait or make a reservation.