I have been to Portofino several times. Once for my birthday with a group of my friends and once I helped throw a surpise birthday party there. The atmosphere is cool. Some people might think its cheezy, but I like it. Its like you are in a courtyard at night. So the ceiling is painted like a sky and there are twinkling lights built in to be stars. The menu is quite large with all the standard italian options. Ive enjoyed everything Ive had there. Its not like going to blow your mind italian food, but everything is good and its a fun place to go with a group.
2 comments:
Been to Portofino? Please tell us your thoughts.
I have been to Portofino several times. Once for my birthday with a group of my friends and once I helped throw a surpise birthday party there. The atmosphere is cool. Some people might think its cheezy, but I like it. Its like you are in a courtyard at night. So the ceiling is painted like a sky and there are twinkling lights built in to be stars. The menu is quite large with all the standard italian options. Ive enjoyed everything Ive had there. Its not like going to blow your mind italian food, but everything is good and its a fun place to go with a group.
Post a Comment